Since classic and antique vehicles are all so different, your insurance coverage will be specific to your vehicle and how often you plan to use your vehicle.
Are You a Fan of Classic Cars?
Since you have purchased a classic or antique vehicle, you’ll also want to insure it properly, as it is an investment.
A typical classic car insurance policy includes the following:
- Agreed value coverage – Pays for the car’s full insured value with no depreciation in the event of a total loss, less your deductible.
- Inflation guard – To compensate for how classic cars increase in value over time, the policy increases the vehicle’s value every quarter.
- Spare-parts coverage
- Flexible usage – Ability to drive the vehicle for up to 4,000 to 8,000 kilometres annually. Not limited to “parades only.”
Additional Coverage Options
- Emergency towing in case of a breakdown
- Roadside assistance for items such as a flat tire, dead battery or running out of gas
- Emergency lockout
- Lost key return
- Emergency travel expenses in case your classic vehicle breaks down while away from home
- Car show expenses – policy will pay for expenses associated with missing a car show due to a breakdown
- Theft reward
- Personal effects – policy will reimburse you for items that are vandalized or stolen when reported to police
Live in the past while protecting your vehicle for the future! Contact The Hull Group today to learn more about all of our insurance solutions for your automobile insurance needs.