Top 10 Tips For Safe Winter DrivingPosted December 17, 2019 in Personal
Winter has arrived and that means we need to take special care when driving. Here are some important tips for winter road safety:
1) Drive according to the conditions of the road.
2) Tune up your car.
3) Check wipers regularly and carry an extra jug of washer fluid in the vehicle.
4) Check the tires and tire pressure at least once a month when tires are cold.
5) Install snow tires on all four wheels.
6) Keep the gas tank topped up.
7) Equip your car with an emergency kit.
8) Tell someone where you are going and when you are expected to arrive.
9) Bring a map or GPS and have an alternate route planned.
Read more from the Insurance Bureau of Canada http://www.ibc.ca/on/disaster/winter-weather